This historic building was built in 1857, it’s purpose of use was a tobacco warehouse. It is located near the Bandirma port as named after it’s old name Panderma. The restoration started in 2011 and remodelled as a hotel with a restaurant and a meeting room. It is opened for service in 2012.
The hotel has 23 rooms, an a la carte restautant and a meeting room. Our focus on the decoration was to preserve the historical significance and add comfort to the space. We used demi-classic details on furnitures, textiles and chandeliers.